Download re-built DSP modules pack (x86, x64 and MAC compiled ): RH-DSP
Download GUI modules pack (x86 & x64): RH-GUI-SDK3
Note 26-3-2021: Rescale v1 in pack is faulty, please download v2 here.
These modules are compatible with Synthedit 1.1x* and up
* Blob datatype modules only for SE1.2x and up.
* GUI modules using GDI+ don’t show in the panelview (SE1.3x and up).
SDK3 Sourcecode: GUI modules
Old modules, built with SDK2:
Download(32bits): SDK2 modules
Source code: Sources
April 16th 2019:
– Update!: RH-Text-Append: Removed spaces between combined text elements.
October 8th 2018:
– RH-Math module had a tiny mistake ( unused pin ‘Gain’ ), recompiled.
October 7th 2018:
– Update!: Finally re-built my DSP modules (added MAC compiled sem). GUI modules are next.
July 1st 2017:
– Update! There were two tiny bugs in subcontrol RH-Volts2dB, Vref input wasn’t updating dB output when tweaked and a divide by zero bug.
I recompiled all GUI mods, as they are one big file, in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015.
Januari 7th 2016:
– Update! Removed the space between text strings in my text append module.
It was also not shown on the blog, added the info.
September 19th 2015:
– Update! Biquad filter, additional options added: 8x cascade, two BPF types and “gain compensation”. See page.
September 18th 2015:
– New! 64bit GDI+ versions of my Hatch and meter modules.
August 21st 2015:
32/64 bit subcontrol download:
– New! Subcontrol Fixed value mods: Bool, Float, Int.
– New! Subcontrol Meter mods: Bool, Float, Int.
– Update! Switch modules: changed the direction of the inputs, makes more sense now.
– Update! Autodubplicating pins on the Logic AND & OR modules ( Bool and Int ).
– Removed the reverse versions of the logic gates.
– Menustructure adjustment.
Juli 5th 2015: Distortion modules had a wrong flag, removed it.
Please redownload the DSP files.
Juli 5th 2015:
– I’ve combined all my subcontrol modules into one big file, same for my DSP modules.
– The menustructure has changed, see screenshot.
– Furthermore the name of all modules are now shorter, the ID stayed the same.