This module creates a grid for building purposes.
No more need for a background image to make sure everything is aligned correctly.
You can set the Alpha channel for the fore- and background, and change the color to what you want using RGB values.
Three fixed value modules.
– Types: Bool, Float and Integer.
Three subcontrol Meter modules.
– Types: Bool, Float and Integer
– Transparancy available thru setting Alphachannel to 0.
– Additional GDI+ options: fontsize, fontstyle, padding and antialias.
– Precision in the float version means the number of digits behind the comma sign.
0 = FontStyleRegular
1 = FontStyleBold
2 = FontStyleItalic
3 = FontStyleBoldItalic
4 = FontStyleUnderline
Warning!: Due to the alpha nature of Synthedit 1.2x the meter modules appearance will probebly have errors, I tested this in SE1.2226 ( reported at the SDK usersgroup). In SE1.1914 the modules seem to work fine.
Subcontrol text modules for some handy string operations.
– RH-Text-Append combines text strings.
– RH-Text-Capitals makes capitals of the input string.
– RH-Text-Substr sends a part of a string, defined by the Offset&Length pins, to the outputpin. TextCount pin tells you howmany characters the string contains.
To make 7 segment displays i’ve created two modules to do this:
RH-Int2Digits splits integer values ( up to 9.999.999 ) to 9 seperate outputs.
RH-7segment outputs 7 floats ( 0 or 1 ) to connect to subcontrol image modules.
Link to information
The modules are compatible with Synthedit 1.1x* and 1.2x.
* Blob datatype modules only for SE1.2x and up.
Januari 7th 2016:
– Update! Removed the space between text strings in my text append module.
It was also not shown on the blog, added the info.
September 19th 2015:
– Update! Biquad filter, additional options added: 8x cascade, two BPF types and “gain compensation”. See page.
September 18th 2015:
– New! 64bit GDI+ versions of my Hatch and meter modules.
August 21st 2015:
32/64 bit subcontrol download:
– New! Subcontrol Fixed value mods: Bool, Float, Int.
– New! Subcontrol Meter mods: Bool, Float, Int.
– Update! Switch modules: changed the direction of the inputs, makes more sense now.
– Update! Autodubplicating pins on the Logic AND & OR modules ( Bool and Int ).
– Removed the reverse versions of the logic gates.
– Menustructure adjustment.
Juli 5th 2015: Distortion modules had a wrong flag, removed it.
Please redownload the DSP files.
Juli 5th 2015:
– I’ve combined all my subcontrol modules into one big file, same for my DSP modules.
– The menustructure has changed, see screenshot.
– Furthermore the name of all modules are now shorter, the ID stayed the same.