This module creates a grid for building purposes.
No more need for a background image to make sure everything is aligned correctly.
You can set the Alpha channel for the fore- and background, and change the color to what you want using RGB values.
Three fixed value modules.
– Types: Bool, Float and Integer.
Three subcontrol Meter modules.
– Types: Bool, Float and Integer
– Transparancy available thru setting Alphachannel to 0.
– Additional GDI+ options: fontsize, fontstyle, padding and antialias.
– Precision in the float version means the number of digits behind the comma sign.
0 = FontStyleRegular
1 = FontStyleBold
2 = FontStyleItalic
3 = FontStyleBoldItalic
4 = FontStyleUnderline
Warning!: Due to the alpha nature of Synthedit 1.2x the meter modules appearance will probebly have errors, I tested this in SE1.2226 ( reported at the SDK usersgroup). In SE1.1914 the modules seem to work fine.
Subcontrol text modules for some handy string operations.
– RH-Text-Append combines text strings.
– RH-Text-Capitals makes capitals of the input string.
– RH-Text-Substr sends a part of a string, defined by the Offset&Length pins, to the outputpin. TextCount pin tells you howmany characters the string contains.
To make 7 segment displays i’ve created two modules to do this:
RH-Int2Digits splits integer values ( up to 9.999.999 ) to 9 seperate outputs.
RH-7segment outputs 7 floats ( 0 or 1 ) to connect to subcontrol image modules.
Link to information
Bool&Integer logic gate modules: AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
Use for basic binary math.
Note: Included in the zip files are also reverse versions.
– Added NOT gate for Integer ( bidirectional ).
– Changed the Category in SE a bit for all logic gate modules.
Links to information:
– HowStuffWorks: Boolean
Dsp and Subcontrol math functions modules.
– Faster approximations (link) used in the DSP version.
– Subcontrol version was converted from SDK2, added a few functions.
– Functions: Sin, Cos, Tan, Tanh, Exp, Log.
Update 12-7-2015: Subcontrol bug choice not saved fixed.
Update 8-1-2013: DSP version created, removed approximations from subcontrol module.
Test Project file: test-rhmath2sdk3
Subcontrol rescaling module using Linear Interpolation.
– Converted from SDK2, removed the bidirectionality ( wasn’t really needed ).
DSP & Subcontrol Cartesian 2 Polar, and subcontrol 3D distance SDK3 modules.
– RH-Cart2Polar has a selection pin to choose between 180/-180 and 0/360 degrees.
– Converted from SDK2, RH-3Ddistance was RH-2D_3D_distance
( removed choice option, use Cart2Polar for X + Y ).
– Both subcontrol modules combined into one SEM to save memory usage (ran into problems with the DSP versions so they are not combined for now).
– 12-7-2015: Subcontrol bug choice not saved fixed.
– 15-5-2015: Added sleepmode in the DSP versions, forgot about that.
– 13-5-2015: Polar2Cartesian DSP (32/64 bits) version released. It has a mode pin to select between: “Normal, Approx (fastsin/cos) and Update ( update state using the Bool Update pin, uses math.h sin/cos )”. Note: I’ve used the fastonebigheader.h for the fastsin/cos functions. CPU usage(i5)(32bit): normal = 1.5%, Approx = 0,4% and Update = 0,15%.
– 6-5-2015: Cartesian2Polar DSP (32/64bits) version released. It has a mode pin which lets you choose between : “Normal, Approximation (of atan2) or Update ( update state using the Bool Update pin, uses math.h atan2 as with normal mode )”. If your application doesn’t require constant computing, use the update mode with update pin.
CPU usage(i5)(32bit): normal = 1.6%, Approx = 0,5% and Update = 0,13%.
– 4-5-2015: Cartesian2polar subcontrol modules are now bidirectional, you can enter distance and angle values to get X,Y coordinates.
Subcontrol Voltage 2 dB conversion module.
– Bidirectional, changes to either side update the other.
– Converted from SDK2.